Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Camp of the Year!

I was invited to go camping with a few folks from work last weekend. We went up to the Mogollon Rim (pronounced Mug-E-On) this time. We drove a little off the beaten path and set up a primitive campsite right on the rim itself. I love camping there, since the views are unbelievable. Did a little hiking, took some photos and just relaxed. Hopefully we can get back at least one more time before the summer ends. It gets pretty cold up there early.




Here's Camp! (HDR)




Look! There are Trees in Arizona! (HDR)




Rusty and Heather




Jason and Rusty




Cassie Loves Camp Food!




Self Portrait




I Found This Cool Bumpy Tree (HDR)




Did I Mention the View was Awesome? (HDR)




I Sat on the Edge of That Ledge to Take Panorama Photos. Talk About a Real Pucker Inducer! =:0 (HDR)




Panorama of the Whole View in HDR! (Click Image for Large Panorama)




Did I Mention the Wind Gusts On This Ledge? =:0 (HDR)




1hr & 40min Exposure of the Stars Traveling

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All Images and Content © Arizona Steve | 1996 - 2009

Creative Commons License