Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving In Texas

Recently got back from Dallas, where I was visiting my brother for Thanksgiving. The weather was surprisingly good for the time of year, so we got to go see a lot of things during our trip. It was pretty cool!



Dale Just Built a New Home (HDR)




It's In a Peaceful, Wooded Area (HDR)




Entry Walkway




And It's Also Pretty Nice



Inside the House



I MUST Put a Home Theater In My Next Home!




Time for Thanksgiving



Took a Tour of the Death Star




It is HUGE. And so is the HDTV



Mary on the Field



Cowboys' Locker Room




JFK Death Spot & Book Depository




Oswald's Window (He was framed, BTW)




Watch Your Head!



View from the Grassy Knoll




Dale Votes With His Italian Carcano Rifle...




Six Flags Is on the Road To Six Flags... Street




Holiday Time at Six Flags was Awesome! I highly Recommend!



Another awesome trip done and in the books! Aside from the good BBQ, there was a surprisingly large number of things to do in the Dallas area. Hopefully we can get back to visit more often and see everything there is in the area. Good times!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Zuraimi said...

Good Day Mr.Steve!

To introduce myself, I'm Zuraimi, a Sociology Undergraduate.

I'm amazed with the pictures you uploaded in the SATURDAY, JULY 26, 2003,Papago Mountains articles. I'm wondering if I could get your permission to use the sunset and night photos for an event poster.

Do email back to me at momok_tomok@hotmail.com! I'm looking forward to hear your reply. Thank you!!

Have a nice day =)

December 29, 2009 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Arizona Steve said...

No problem Zuraimi. Feel free to use the photo.

December 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All Images and Content © Arizona Steve | 1996 - 2009

Creative Commons License